2 minutes date

June 01, 2013

If you're a fan of How I met Your Mother, I'm pretty sure you're familiar with this scene. It is a scene of how Ted set up a 2 minutes date because of Stella only having 2 minutes lunch break. And Ted got to keep Stella until Stella left him at the alter. 

Ted obviously a hopeless romantic guy. But what I've learnt here is, he actually had a pretty good idea to get a good impression from Stella. I must say, if there's a guy who is willing to do that, I'm flattered. Like 78% serious. But my point is, in 2 minutes, Ted ans Stella  had a chance to get to know each other and creating memories. Why is it hard for me to meet someone I care at least 2 minutes? It has been a week since I met him, and I am crazy now people! I know a week. But whatever..He'll be gone in 4 days, and I have no slight chance to meet him. It is driving me crazy! Laugh out loud all you want, saying that I'm a crazy-overly-attached bitch but here's the thing.. He is the only one who I 'really' have other than my parents for the past few weeks. He's the only one because everyone around me is keep hurting me. Geez. 

All I need is 2 minutes, seeing his face and I'll be okay. That's all I want to do right now.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images