Tired

April 25, 2016

Just as much as I thought I'm starting be okay again, life hits me again. Whenever I thought I'm strong enough, sadness came as terrifying as lightning hits me hard straight to my heart. I wonder why every apocalypse has been following  me since then. I have a lot of fights that I need to battle. A fight with me, life and dreams. So far, I lost of all of it. I'm just so tired to be in a battle anymore because I know that I'll be losing. More and more of myself gone and what's left are layers of veils
to conceal all of the pain, scars and tears I shed along the battle.

Life isnt a guarantee. If I think I'm doing good, it'll never be good enough. No matter how hard I pushed myself to the limit, I'll always been dragged to the deep dark place. I almost reach for the sun but for the next second I'm at the rock bottom. So tell me, what should I do to make sure at least I'm making out of the battle alive. I dont need to win the war. I dont need it.

However, I know as long as I still get the chance to breath in the air, there's always be a chance of me winning the war. Maybe it's just a matter of time. TIME. 

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Thank You for such amazing information. This is one of the best sites which provide all the details of related topics.
    Examhelpline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is good for sharing with us good information of this best site.
    Examhelpline.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. KEAM Admit Card 2017 is available on the official website, Candidates download KEAM Admit Card 2017 before the exams

    ReplyDelete
  4. KEAM Admit Card 2017 is available on the official website, Candidates download KEAM Admit Card 2017 before the exams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for providing such nice information to us. It provides such amazing information on care/as well Health/. The post is really helpful and very much thanks to you. The information can be really helpful on health, care as well as on examhelp/ tips. The post is really helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images