i wish

August 13, 2011

I WISH
I'M RICH,
GOT PASSPORT
WANNA GO TO NY CITY yaww

contoh situasi : ah..petang2 nih rase bosan lak. erm. nmpknye weather kat NY nih bagus. so, i'm gonna go to NY. no doubt online and book the ticket. well, ticket boleyh book 4hrs b4 departure. erm.. okay stakat rm900++ no hal punya. alang2 amik yg premium seat. okay. fill form to pay the ticket via VISA card. i mean I'M SO RICH. I HAVE VISA !! omg. okay. time to pack. open the closet. aww.. i've used that things 3 times. ahh.. just go buy it at KLCC. go to KLCC by car-and pay for the HIGH PRICE of parking ticket. I'M RICH. omg. CAN'T BELIEVE IT! okay. beli baju kat isetan jek. oh.. bag dri kedai jimmy choo pun blh jugak. just swipe the card bebeh. omg I'M SO RICH. wait, something is missing~ shades. I NEED SHADES. wtf-I'M SO RICH. okay. back home.grab passport and go to NY. I'M SO RICH dude. 




okay.tired.
done with imagination.
I NEED TO GO THERE
T.T


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images