Singapore and weekend

January 28, 2013

Assalamualaikum :)
oke I had one of the best weekends in my life. I went to Singapore with my darlings - 
Meia, Nasriah and Yuppie.
At first, it turned out the trip to Singapore was cancelled, however, after Meia's mom give the green light, suddenly the trip was hell yeah ON ! Thanks to Cik Som :)

So basically we went to several places in Singapore:
1. Merlion Park
2. Esplanade
3. Bugis Street
4. Arab Street
5. Kampung Glam
6. China Town
7. Orchard Road
8. Little India

Okay, let the pictures tell you the stories :) the credit goes to Meia and me.

A park somewhere around Six Degrees Road

The Merlion Statue in Merlion Park

Esplanade

The view from the Merlion Park

One of the pub walls near China Town

The art at the Orchard Road

Me and my dream catcher tree :)

A robot from The Toy Museum at Kampung Glam

There are loads of pictures to explain the excitement when we were there. Singapore was really awesome and beautiful. I wish the currency was not too expensive. However, for those who loves to travel, money isnt the big deal. I brought only $40 - RM 100 and it is enough for the fare, and foods-not included shopping.  No worries in losing your way while you are in Singapore, because there have many directories, maps and you can ask the locals there. The transportation is efficient and comfortable to ride on. And I must say, we had a hard time to find places to eat because of the shubhah, *cough-McDonalds there got bacon-cough*. So, for the Muslim you can find Halal food easily at Arab St. Thanks to Meia, Yuppie and Nas for the awesome, random weekend. We should go to other places. Pinky promise :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images