Make-up For You 24 Pcs Professional Cosmetic Makeup Brush Set Beige With Pouch Bag from Lazada

January 21, 2016


So recently I got my package from @lazada_my. I'm so excited because this brushes totally like beyond my expectation! This is my 2nd products out of 4 (because another two still find their ways to my home) that I bought from @lazada_my . This only costs me RM 42 with free postage *goyang-goyang kaki*

To be honest I expected this brushes are awesome. I tried it and I think it helps to blend the product well. The brushes were smooth and soft. I bought a Sephora's brush and these brushes just at the same level as it. Well, why need to pay more when you have a cheaper options? For a newbie like me, I think it was worth first investment for you guys! Grab yours at @lazada_my now! So that's the story of#MYEffortlessShopping

P/s: I just ordered a set of powder blush foundation contour makeup brush set above. I JUST DID! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images