heels-holic

May 28, 2011


okay. ppl wont beleive this.. actually I'm soo in love with heels.. HEELS heels HEELS !! grr.. heels are like a trend nowadays. so flip-flop. so snickers. erm..ahaha..flip-flop? I dun really like it. Snickers and Heels TURN ON ! I love tangles heels.. tangle is sexy.!! No. IT S SMEXYYY


maybe ppl will think I'm, such a typical girl. ahah.. sorry, you can think what you want. yeah. I'm such a typical girl, but I've never have a HEEL. typical enuff huh? ppl said that wearing heels will give you confidence. oh I BELIEVE IN THAT !!!!!!!!!! seriously.. your legs look longer and seriously I LOVE this word- SEXY. Although I'm practicing muslimah lifestyle, wearing hijab (?) but still I want to look sexy in such way. SEXY is subjective. depends. okay2.. back to topic. okay?







TANGLE??? SO YEAH!!!!!!!






 THIS GIRL ... 

GORGEOUS! 





OMJAYY... those heels are adorable... WANT IT WANT IT WANT IT !!


OKAY. I WANT THIS IN MY HOUSE !! PLEASEEEEE
LET ME MARRY A RICH MAN OR GIVE ME A JOB THAT MAKES ME RICH... 
*drools*

OKAY.. CHECK THIS OUT!! MY FAV TMBLR !!

sigh..AT THE END OF THE DAY.. this is my shoe. 


THANKS CONVERSE ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images