a date with AMIRA SYAFIQAH BT AMERUDDIN (070511)

May 09, 2011

spontaneously asking her for date. She said that she liked it. I'm glad. spending time with her is one of the best things that I'd do. Promised to come at 10 but because of my silly watch actually I drove to her house at 9.40. I was excited but departed early was not my fault. Its my watch's fault. Arrived at meia's house roughly at 10.30. Luckily meia's house was really easy to find. Simple and sweet.

Went to JUSCO TEBRAU. booked tickets to watch THOR 3D that cost RM21.. wtf..its expensive. first-timer. for experience and joy, sacrificed RM21 HAPPILY ^^. After performed Zuhur earlier than ever, bought popcorn and entered the cinema giggling. After took our seats wore double spectacles (sight problem spectacle+ 3D spectacle) extremely superb!! Full of awe. Even though we acted like dumb and dumber but I feel really satisfied. The movie was good, it worth...

On the way back. GIRLS TALK. A memorable conversation. THANKS MEIA <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images